Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jamming Out

So it's been a long time since I have posted. Things have been so busy and uneventful, that I haven't found anything worth sharing. But tonight, Schuyler and I have been jamming to the Who Am I? by Snoop Dogg station on Pandora. Talk about a stress reliever!!! I feel like my girls need to come over for a house party!!! Holla!! It's great to let loose every once in a while. OHHHHHHHH!!!! Gangstas Paradise!!!! Watch out... This is what a bottle of wine and Pandora can do. I highly recommend it!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Minus the wine at the moment, I could use a girls' night, stress relieving night! So glad to see you are blogging again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in...but am going to request Regulators by Nate Dog and Warren G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You can't be any geek off the street, you gotta be handy with the steel you know what I mean? REGULATORS!! Mount up!" OH how I miss 8th grade :) Sign me up for girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brandi, you just made my day.:)

    ReplyDelete